Olebob's Port Log
Thank YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!
A huge Thanks to all of our wonderful customers for voting OleBob's the best seafood market (again!) in the Discovery Coast's 2010 Reader Survey.
The Galley will be open for dinner on Saturdays during the month of December! Come and do your holiday shopping at the Christmas Saturday Market at the Port and then stop in for a delicious seafood meal. This Saturday, Dec 5th, you can also enjoy the Lighted Boat parade while you dine! 11/29/2009
OleBob's Seafood Market and Galley will be CLOSED October 5-15. We will re-open Friday, October 16th with the following schedule:
- The Market will be open 10am-5:30pm Friday thru Tuesday
- The Galley will be open 11am - 4pm Friday thru Monday for lunch
Thanks to all our wonderful customers who visited us over the summer. We really appreciate your business! We hope to see you in the fall! 9/26/2009
OleBob's Seafood Market is now open 7 days a week from 10am to 5:30pm.
Please stop by and check out our great selection of fresh crab, oysters, and clams. Wild salmon, halibut, albacore tuna, shrimp and other tasty seafoods are also on hand daily. And don't forget about our awesome crabcakes, an OleBob's original recipe!
Hope to see you soon! 4/10/2009
OleBob's Seafood Market hours for the week of Nov 23rd thru 29th:
- Sunday November 23rd OPEN 10am-5:30pm
- Monday November 24th OPEN 10am-5:30pm
- Tuesday November 25th OPEN 10am-5:30pm
- Wednesday November 26th OPEN 10am-5:30pm
- Thursday November 27th CLOSED
- Friday November 28th OPEN 10am-5:30pm
- Saturday November 29th OPEN 10am-5:30pm
Our tanks are full of fresh, local, Dungeness crab just waiting to go home with you for your next meal or holiday celebration. Be sure to grab some of our Awesome OleBob's Crabcakes, too. We also have holiday gift packs of great tasting canned tuna, salmon, and sturgeon. Happy Holidays to all of our wonderful customers!